We service most brands of Touch Screen Monitors:
- We service most touch screen monitors from 5" to 20"
- Our technicians have done the research in obtaining original and or compatible touch screens for most applications
- They have perfected the replacement methods to get the job done right the first time
- We do what other repair shops say can't be done
- Numerous touch screen membranes are kept in stock for quick turnaround
- Full system 48-hour bench testing is done to assure the unit is working properly
Additional Services Also Available:
- Hard drive ghosting
- System defragging
- All neccesary drivers to get your unit back to OEM specifications
- We will even load your program if you want us to!
- Chances are we have a replacement touch screen in stock!
Common Touch Screens Monitor Failures Include:
- Worn or scratched membrane
- Driver failure
- Software corruption
Common Touch Screen Monitor Repairs Include:
- Install new membrane
- Install new drivers
- Adjustment and calibration
- Operational testing
No Evaluation Fee:
We do a full system evaluation on the unit when it comes in. Most of the time there is no charge for this service. The only time we charge is if the unit is a one-of-a-kind custom made or not recognized, off brand model that will take additional research by our lab technicians.
We meet and sometimes exceed most manufacturers' new product warranties. A full 1-year warranty is standard from us!
We are proud to say that we have a less than a 1% failure rate with our repairs!
- We evaluate and replace all high failure rate components
- Thoroughly clean entire unit
- 48 hour burn in testing
- 46 years experience
Our database has over 10 fields of information specific to your equipment that we track for you. Each repair has its own tracking number assigned to it that gives us the tools we need to make the right decision for you on your repair.
As-New Remanufactured Program:
This program is available on many different manufacturers' ultrasonic welders. We have units that have been remanufactured to as-new condition for a quick exchange and same day shipment.
We have done the research on sourcing replacement components to support this equipment to the component level.
- Average time for repair is less than 2 weeks
- Expedited repairs are completed in 1 to 3 days
- Emergency repairs are completed the same day whenever possible
We offer our customers free telephone technical support on purchasing and troubleshooting whenever possible.
- Research & Development
- Colleges / Universities
- Power Generating Plants
- ATM Terminals
- Food Processing
- Machine Shops
Ultrasonic Welder Repairs - We're Component Level!
The Ultrasonic Welder Repairs division of Rochester Industrial Services, Inc., has a robust and successful, forty-six-year history of repairing, servicing, and maintaining of ALL MAKES and MODELS of ultrasonic welding equipment. We excel at fixing equipment that is out of warranty, no longer supported by the OEM, or otherwise abandoned. Rochester industrial is a component-level repair facility. We routinely repair equipment that others say can't be fixed.