We service most brands of CRT Monitors:
CRT monitors are most commonly found in older equipment. Many of our satisfied customers in the CRT Monitor category are from the machining and manufacturing sector.
We have a large stock of replacement CRT tubes and new retrofit chassis that get the job done.
Some CRT Monitor Manufacturers We Service Include:
- GE Fanuc
- Cincinnati Milacron
- Allen Bradley
This is a partial listing of CRT Monitor manufacturers we service. If you don't see what you're looking for, please contact us. We repair virtually ALL MODELS of Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment from ALL U.S. MANUFACTURERS and most FOREIGN MANUFACTURERS including ALL Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment listed plus more.
Common CRT Monitor Repairs Include:
- Dim or screen burnt CRT
- Broken CRT
- No picture / won't power up
- Data garbled / not legible
- Broken controls / controls not responding
- Replace all faulty or questionable components
- Replace all high failure rate components
- Thoroughly clean entire unit
- Repaint exterior casing, bezel, or front panel as needed
Typical CRT Monitor Service Includes:
- Full disassembly and cleaning
- All high failure rate components are replaced
- Power supply circuit is fully serviced and/or replaced
- Full 48-hour burn in test is used to guarantee reliability
- LCD retrofits can also be done at the customer's request
No Evaluation Fee:
We do a full system evaluation on the unit when it comes in. Most of the time there is no charge for this service. The only time we charge is if the unit is a one-of-a-kind custom made or not recognized, off brand model that will take additional research by our lab technicians.
We meet and sometimes exceed most manufacturers' new product warranties. A full 1-year warranty is standard from us!
We are proud to say that we have a less than a 1% failure rate with our repairs!
- We evaluate and replace all high failure rate components
- Thoroughly clean entire unit
- 48 hour burn in testing
- 46 years experience
Our database has over 10 fields of information specific to your equipment that we track for you. Each repair has its own tracking number assigned to it that gives us the tools we need to make the right decision for you on your repair.
As-New Remanufactured Program:
This program is available on many different manufacturers' ultrasonic welders. We have units that have been remanufactured to as-new condition for a quick exchange and same day shipment.
We have done the research on sourcing replacement components to support this equipment to the component level.
- Average time for repair is less than 2 weeks
- Expedited repairs are completed in 1 to 3 days
- Emergency repairs are completed the same day whenever possible
We offer our customers free telephone technical support on purchasing and troubleshooting whenever possible.
- Research & Development
- Colleges / Universities
- Power Generating Plants
- ATM Terminals
- Food Processing
- Machine Shops
Ultrasonic Welder Repairs - We're Component Level!
The Ultrasonic Welder Repairs division of Rochester Industrial Services, Inc., has a robust and successful, forty-six-year history of repairing, servicing, and maintaining of ALL MAKES and MODELS of ultrasonic welding equipment. We excel at fixing equipment that is out of warranty, no longer supported by the OEM, or otherwise abandoned. Rochester industrial is a component-level repair facility. We routinely repair equipment that others say can't be fixed.