Cutler Hammer - Xycom - Siemens - CTC Parker - Husky - Allen Bradley - Total Control - Advantech - Cincinnati Milacron - Eaton - Modicon - Husky GE Fanuc - More...
We are a component-level repair facility Find Out MoreFind Out More
We repair unsupported legacy equipment Find Out MoreFind Out More
View some of the highly-specialized Monitor Repair Services we offer
Problem: You Have Critical Equipment Down
Your worst nightmare: Electronic display equipment failures that bring production to a grinding halt.
Solution: Rochester Industrial Services Can Fix It Now!
Our quick, component-level industrial electronic repair processes, procedures, and outcomes are the best...
- Priority repairs put the process in motion for a quick turnaround for critical "line down" situations
- Your equipment stays on the repair bench until the repair is completed
- In most cases we turn your product around and ship it back the same day
- Our diverse, forty-six-year video repair experience gives us the expertise to service your video display equipment like no one else can
- Our repair expertise combined with full signal and character generating test equipment covers all the bases
- Our unique process and cutting-edge repair industry procedures set the standard
- From digital to analog, from CRT to LCD to alphanumeric display – we cover ALL types of industrial video display equipment
- Thousands of electronic components, CRTs, touch screens, and LCDs in stock
- Hundreds of loyal repeat customers agree that our repair performance and outcomes rank among the best in the country
- 100% customer satisfaction is our goal
Why should you choose Rochester Industrial Services for your industrial display equipment?
Our repair process covers the entire unit, not just fixing what has failed. All failed and high-probability-of-failure components are replaced – before they fail and bring your production line to a grinding halt!
All refurbished merchandise we offer for sale undergoes the same rigorous evaluation and repair process. Our preemptive approach keeps failures in the field low and customer satisfaction high. And there's more...
We have repaired equipment from over 250 video display manufacturers to date - View List
Industrial Monitor Repair Services
BEST Warranty - RIS Fair & Honest 1-Year Warranty included
FREE Evaluation - We offer FREE same-day evaluation
FREE Support - We offer FREE telephone tech support
Ready to Ship It In for repair? Use our Ship It Now form
Not just a Band-Aid® – We give you the works!
Instead of the "Band Aid®" approach others use, our process includes:
- Full power-up evaluation / failure verification prior to disassembly
- Each unit is fully disassembled and cleaned
- Power supply circuit is serviced as needed
- Video circuit is serviced as needed
- Processor circuit is serviced as needed
- Control panel / touch screen / keypad is serviced as needed
- Operating systems installed as needed
- Drivers installed as needed
- Program back-up battery replaced as needed
- 48-hour burn-in quality testing
- Out-the-door quality visual inspection
- Full in-process repair data / photographic archiving