We service most brands of CNC Monitors
Our technicians have been involved in servicing a wider array of CNC Monitors from various manufacturers of CNC Display Equipment than most anyone in the CNC Monitor repair business. We have supported the majority of industrial machine shops across the nation for their monitor repair needs!
Over the past forty-six years we have kept ourselves a step ahead of the ever-changing technology of CNC monitors.
Some CNC Monitor Manufacturers We Service Include:
- GE Fanuc
- Cincinnati Milacron
- Allen Bradley
This is a partial listing of CNC Monitor manufacturers we service. If you don't see what you're looking for, please contact us. We repair virtually ALL MODELS of Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment from ALL U.S. MANUFACTURERS and most FOREIGN MANUFACTURERS including ALL Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment listed plus more.
Common CNC Monitor Repairs Include:
- Dim or burned CRT screen
- LCD backlight is dim or not working
- Broken CRT / broken LCD
- No picture / won't power up
- Data garbled / not legible
- Broken controls / controls not responding
- Replace all faulty or questionable components
- Replace all high failure rate components
- Thoroughly clean entire unit
- Repaint exterior casing, bezel, or front panel as needed
Full rebuild is offered on some of the older, high-failure rate CNC Display models.
Our 46 years of experience allows us to do the following:
- We pin point and single out chassis that have a high level of failure and retrofit them with new state-of-the-art chassis that are built with modern bulletproof components.
- All we reuse from your CNC Display Monitor is the metal frame.
- A new tube (CRT) or new flat panel (LCD) is mated to a new operating chassis, direct replacements
We have many CRTs (tubes) in stock and numerous suppliers all over the world that have been supplying us with replacement tubes for years. As the industry has moved more toward using LCD panels in their systems our abilities have stayed in step with them. We can offer full LCD Retrofits in your older CNC monitors.
No Evaluation Fee:
We do a full system evaluation on the unit when it comes in. Most of the time there is no charge for this service. The only time we charge is if the unit is a one-of-a-kind custom made or not recognized, off brand model that will take additional research by our lab technicians.
We meet and sometimes exceed most manufacturers' new product warranties. A full 1-year warranty is standard from us!
We are proud to say that we have a less than a 1% failure rate with our repairs!
- We evaluate and replace all high failure rate components
- Thoroughly clean entire unit
- 48 hour burn in testing
- 46 years experience
Our database has over 10 fields of information specific to your equipment that we track for you. Each repair has its own tracking number assigned to it that gives us the tools we need to make the right decision for you on your repair.
As-New Remanufactured Program:
This program is available on many different manufacturers' ultrasonic welders. We have units that have been remanufactured to as-new condition for a quick exchange and same day shipment.
We have done the research on sourcing replacement components to support this equipment to the component level.
- Average time for repair is less than 2 weeks
- Expedited repairs are completed in 1 to 3 days
- Emergency repairs are completed the same day whenever possible
We offer our customers free telephone technical support on purchasing and troubleshooting whenever possible.
- Research & Development
- Colleges / Universities
- Power Generating Plants
- ATM Terminals
- Food Processing
- Machine Shops
Ultrasonic Welder Repairs - We're Component Level!
The Ultrasonic Welder Repairs division of Rochester Industrial Services, Inc., has a robust and successful, forty-six-year history of repairing, servicing, and maintaining of ALL MAKES and MODELS of ultrasonic welding equipment. We excel at fixing equipment that is out of warranty, no longer supported by the OEM, or otherwise abandoned. Rochester industrial is a component-level repair facility. We routinely repair equipment that others say can't be fixed.