TRAFCON Truck-Mount Arrow Boards
TouchPad Remote, Power Tilt or Manual Tilt
MB models are vehicle mounted and come in your choice of panel size, lamp and mount types. Lamp options include LED, incandescent and Pulsar.
Optional wireless remote provides the ultimate in operator safety, keeping the operator safely in the cab.
- Lamp hoods fastened with stainless steel machine screws into insertion nuts - eliminates loose hood condition
- Neoprene gaskets between lamps and sign panel - less vibration - extends lamp life
- Aluminum frame - all welded construction with mid-panel bracing
- 30' remote cable - allows for mounting on most vehicles - additional and custom lengths available
- Sign Panel Construction - sandwich type Material - aluminum front and back panels- .063" sheet framework welded 3" x 1" x .125" formed aluminum channel
- Lamps - PAR 36, 11 Watt, Polystar polycarbonate standard or optional LED lamps
- Hoods - 360 degrees high impact plastic
- Touch pad remote, no electro-mechanical rotary or toggle switches to fail
- Touch pad two button function eliminates accidental mode changes
- Default 4 corner caution mode
- Back lighted touch pad for easy low light operation
- LCD mode and function display in remote
- Microprocessor controlled arrow functions and self diagnostics
- Automatic Auto Track dimming ensures Federal MUTCD compliant dimming
- Audible and visual low voltage alarm
- Automatic short protection- protects lamp circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Wireless remote option
All mounts and racks are powder coated for long lasting superior performance.
- Manual Tilt - Economical way to protect your arrowboard from over head obstructions
- Power Tilt - Operator can safely operate the arrowboard from the cab, reducing the operator's exposure to traffic and slips and falls from climbing on equipment.
The above mounts can utilize customer supplied supports or we can supply the following supports as well as custom supports to fit most any application.
- Bed Rail Rack - Sits on standard pick-up truck box rails and allows cross bed tool box installation.
- Bed Floor Rack - Designed for flat beds, but works very well with mechanics bodies.
- Bulk Head Rack - Installs on flat bed bulk head, saving valuable floor space.
- Truck Tail Gate Rack - Hangs securely on the tail gate of a dump truck.