TRAFCON Arrow Boards: Trailer Mount, Eco-Friendly Solar Power
All TRAFCON trailers are built with NATM Approved Compliance
TC1 models are trailer-mounted and come in your choice of a base model or an upgraded version. Lamp options include LED, incandescent and Pulsar. Power options include solar or diesel.
Optional wireless remote provides the ultimate in operator safety, keeping the operator safely in the cab.
Optional PULSAR Lamps provide the maximum safety margin by capturing driver attention especially in low-light or adverse weather conditions.
TRAFCON E-class Arrow Boards – Eco-friendly, Energy Efficient, and Economical!
Arrow Board Features
- Bright, long lasting LED lamps
- LCD mode display on controller and new LCD bar graph voltmeter
- Wide wheel base for towing stability
- Microprocessor based controller
- "HFM" technology for extended lamp life
- Available fully automatic 110v/12v battery charger
- 14" wheels and tires
- Durable powder coat paint
- Rugged polyethylene low density box and fenders
- Optional Heavy Duty "A" frame draw bar
- Optional Removable draw bar for security
- 1 screw jack on tongue and 4 corner drop jacks
- Built in hour meter
- LCD, backlighted, touch pad control
- Solar Panel Features
- Single Crystal panels provide higher performance
- Panels maintain horizontal position in operating and transport modes
- Solar panels are mounted at the top of the sign for vandal resistance
- Wireless remote available. The utmost in operator safety.
- Length - 112"
- Width - 96" (Including sign Panel)
- Width Across fenders - 83"
- Tongue - 2.5" x 2.5" x 3/16" Tubing
- Frame - 2" x 3" x 1/8" Tubing (Sides)
- Frame - 3" x 4.1 Lb. Structural Channel (Front & Rear)
- Superstructure - 2" x 2" x 1/8" Tubing
- Sign Panel Support - 2" x 2" x 1/8" Tubing
- Battery Enclosure - Low density thermoplastic with lockable full lid
- Fenders - Low Density Thermoplastic with splash shields
- Safety Chains - 34" x 1/4" Proof Coil Plated Chain
- Leveling Jack - Drop jacks four corners, 30 degree angle
- Trailer Hitch - 2" Ball or Pintle ring
- Axle - 2000 Lb. Capacity
- Springs - 3 Leaf Dbl Eye
- Track Width - 71"
- Height (Operating) Up - 132"
- Height (Traveling) Down - 92"
- Weight - 1150 Lbs.
- Finish – Powder coat, Highway Orange
- Construction - Sandwich Type
- Material - Aluminum Front & Back panels 48" x 96" x .063 sheet, Framework 3" x 1" x .125 formed channel (Welded)
- Lamps - Par 46, amber, wide angle L.E.D.
- Lamp Hoods - 360 Degree High Impact Plastic
- Lifting Mechanism - 1000 Lb. Manually Operated Winch w/ Safety Brake
Control System & Circuitry
- Voltage - 12 Volt Nominal (Supply)
- Circuitry - Solid State
- Protection - Automatic
- Dimming - Automatic
- Power Supply/Batteries
- Batteries – 2/4 or 6 Group GC-2, 6V Deep cycle, 225 Amp Hour Each
- Voltage - 12V DC
- Optional Battery Charger (30A - 55A)
Solar Charging System
- Single, high efficiency, solar panel size rated (upgrades available)
- Continuous intensity feature-constant lamp intensity to cutoff
- Low battery cutoff
- Solid state solar charge controller
- Battery condition indicator LED bar graph
- Solar panel mounting - continuous horizontal positioning
- Audible low battery warning